Trade News
Inbound/ Domestic News
Outbound News
Home Trade News Details


Friday, 26 April, 2019, 20 : 30 PM [IST]

Corporate Alliance Group acquires Vineet Gopal’s Exhibition & Representation businesses

Corporate Alliance Group, a leading MICE and corporate business travel company, with interests in associated verticals like corporate events, corporate gifting, destination weddings, etc., has announced its entry into travel Exhibition, Representation and Venues business with the acquisition of travel businesses owned by Vineet Gopal. With this acquisition, the businesses of Travel B2C Exhibition (Meet 2 Travel), Travel Representation (Representation World) and Online Banquet Venues (Venue-Vi) will be merged into a new corporate entity – YESPIRED – under the Corporate Alliance Group umbrella with Gopal as its CEO.

Kapil Kumaria, CMD of Corporate Alliance Group, will hold majority 80% stake in YESPIRED, while Gopal will have the remaining 20% stake.

Commenting on the acquisition, Kumaria said that the coming together will help in building new synergies and collectively do something different in both all the new business verticals.  “Vineet Gopal’s two-decades-long experience in travel representation and also connections with travel associations will definitely be a strong asset for Corporate Alliance Group, and this will be mutually beneficial for both in path of growth and expansion,” he said.

In the travel exhibition business, Kumaria said that they are planning to put together 10 to 12 travel B2C and B2B exhibitions across India this year. The first travel B2C show will be organised at Pacific Mall in West Delhi between September 8 and 10, he said.  “We will be announcing the next exhibition in June,” he said.

Kumria also expressed the confidence that they together will be able to bring many new destinations into India for the representation business.

For the Online Venue booking business, the Group is revamping a farm house under its ownership in Chawla in Delhi NCR to organise photo-shoots, weddings, corporate team building events, etc.

“We are excited for Meet 2 Travel to join Corporate Alliance Group family.  It’s an arranged marriage with the vision to grow big.  The merger creates clear opportunities including a significant increase in scale, network, reach, volume as well all resulting in stronger customer service.”

Terming the acquisition of Meet 2 Travel as “start of a new phase at Corporate Alliance Group”, Barun Gupta, Vice President – Sales Strategy, Business Development & Partnerships, Corporate Alliance Group, said that the company has “shortlisted other acquisitions in South Asia and South East Asia” in the near future.

Post Your commentsPOST YOUR COMMENT
* Name :      
* Email :    
  Website :  
Receive the best of Travel content in your mailbox.
Enter your e-mail ID for our
Weekly e-Newsletter
© Copyright 2015 Saffron Synergies Pvt Ltd