Case Studies Trend Watch HR Ministry Associations Dealz Club
Trade News
Inbound/ Domestic News
Outbound News

Home  >
Thursday, June 20, 2013, 11:20 Hrs  [IST]

Former MD of Kesari Tours sets up Veena Patil Hospitality

Launches travel brand 'Veena World'

To fulfill her vision to run her own travel company, Veena Patil, former Managing Director, Kesari Tours Pvt. Ltd., has launched Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt. Ltd under the brand 'Veena World - Travel. Explore. Celebrate.' "Our company will be a one-stop shop for all travel-related requirements. Our goal is to offer affordable travel for everyone, anytime, anywhere, around the world. We want to make travel an affordable commodity and not a product for only the rich and the famous. With an extensive network of 50 preferred sales partners across Maharashtra, we aim to serve with commitment, sincerity, integrity and transparency" said Patil, who is the Managing Director at Veena Patil Hospitality.

With its head office in Ghatkopar in Mumbai—which opened on June 5, 2013—the company opened its first sales office almost a fortnight later on June 18 in the city in Kandivali. The office was inaugurated by Raj Thackeray, Founder and Chairperson, Maharashtra Navnirman Sena. Besides Kesari Patil, Chairman, Kesari Tours, and Sunita Patil, Vice President, Kesari Tours, eminent personalities from the travel & tourism and aviation industries were present at the inaugural function.

Veena Patil Hospitality aims to open five sales offices in Mumbai—in Ghatkopar, Thane, Dadar, Dombivali, and Vile Parle—and one in Pune in two months. Sudhir Patil, Sunila Patil and Neil Patil have been taken on board as Directors of the company.

Veena Patil added, "Veena World excels in domestic and international tour packages, including guided group tours, exclusive tailor-made holidays, MICE travel, and inbound travel. Our team of extremely knowledgeable and extensively travelled professionals strive to provide the best-quality service and value to our guests."

Back
Bookmark to Add to Newsvine Newsvine Bookmark with del.icio.us del.icio.us Digg it Digg
Add RSS to Add to Google Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe with Bloglines Subscribe
Post Your commentsPOST YOUR COMMENT
Comments
* Name :
* Email :
  Website :

amit surana Jul 31, 2013 12:39 PM
I am interested for franchise of Veena Patil tours & travel mob 9423967021

viraj chari Jul 31, 2013 12:20 PM
My self VIRAJ CHARI passed T.Y.B.COM IN MARCH 2013,
applying for the job in your organisation . I like to work with veena world travels as it is growing travel company and i like to start my career with this company. As i want to make a career in travel and tourism industry. pllease call me for an interviw-9773506741

sanjay bhadwankar Jul 29, 2013 3:06 PM
Dear Madam,
Congratulations for opening of new company with the name of VEENA WORLD. best wishes for new company & god bless you.
Shrikant kakade Jul 29, 2013 11:52 AM
all the best.
I am interested in Kerala & rajasthan tours please send me ur Pune address nearby Sahkarnagar. Thanks
Anita Dixit Jul 28, 2013 2:18 PM
Dear Ma'am,

We are a consulting and training co. in Nagpur.

We congratulate you for the new venture, also we would like to associate you.

Thanks and Regards ....Anita Dixit

raju jadhav Jul 24, 2013 4:08 PM
congrats and good luck for ur future previously .my parents have traveled with other company hence now we have decided to join with u for europe tour,as we have trust in u ,
raju jadhav Jul 24, 2013 3:55 PM
congrats for opening new company ,wish u best of luck for ur future.
vivek unone Jul 24, 2013 3:50 PM
Firstly congradulation Veena mam you have take nice decision to start new business at your own decision wish y best luck for your bright future
mrs Yojana Jul 23, 2013 11:44 AM
BEST OF LUCK ! WITH REGARDS !....... MRS , YOJANA KOLI
chetan kadam Jul 22, 2013 9:58 AM
hiiiii Veena mam
Congractulation u'll open ur company ........best of luck ur happy life n ur best company...
I want to like join for the job ur company.....
Plss contacat me come in intrview- 7875607648
BrijmohanModi Jul 21, 2013 10:39 AM
I did all my tours through Kesari because of Veena Patil. Kindly let me know the addresses of her offices in mumbai.
Thanking you.
B.M.Modi Akola
Yojana Koli Jul 20, 2013 9:20 PM
Congratulation Madam, We hav one Business Plan For U. If u wish to listen from us plz give us ur appointment. at wht time we can meet u ? Regards . Thanx.
mr n
mrs KOLI... 9773133359
Trupti Jadhav Jul 19, 2013 5:50 PM
Congrats Mam.........
First of all Hats Of. I wish to work with you.. Accounting section.... from 1 year I working in Mercury Travels Ltd, Pune.... MB. 9766295135
sanjaty thosare Jul 16, 2013 5:22 PM
best luck
Dhiraj Mayanikar Jul 16, 2013 11:40 AM
Congratulations Ma'am..!

I work for Blue Star Infotech Ltd. which is a into travel & technology vertical and caters to providing Travel Soln. across the globe.

Blue Star Infotech focuses on solving distribution and operational issues plaguing the travel supply chain through effective adoption of technology.

Request if you could give us 20 mins of your time to present our Travel Solution 'SmarTravel".
Nilesh Jul 16, 2013 10:37 AM
I am interested for franchise of Veena Patil Hospitality for chandrapur, contact me on cell - 9822943224
sneha rajan kadam Jul 13, 2013 12:51 PM
Respected madam,
Congratulation for opening new company,
i am interested in working in your office. i have a good experience in booking and issuing of air tickets. pls call me for an interview. +91-9967787943
Deepak Walhekar Jul 12, 2013 4:43 PM
Please send me your contact numbers to connect for bookings
RADHIKA SAMANT Jul 12, 2013 11:55 AM
Dear mam,
congratulations to you mam,this is really an overwhelming performance.I would be highly obliged if i get to serve your esteemed organisation.i am a commerce graduate with 78%..graduated in 2013,also cleared CA entrace..and pursuing post graduation..i would give my best.if you give me an opportunity to proove myself..once again,hearty congratulations to you.

Thanks and regards,Radhika samant..
MR J J MORE Jul 11, 2013 5:58 PM
Dear Madam,
Congratulation & Best Wishes.
I am just retired from TATA org.as Head-Admin. In case of any opening, pl. do let me know. I will be glad to work with your org.
Thanks & Regards,
(JJ MORE)
Angarika madhavi Jul 10, 2013 8:49 PM
Respected maam, congratulations for the new company .I have graduated in commerce & successfully completed one years diploma in aviation & hospitality management. presently working as a passenger service agent at international airport. I think it will be my pleasure if I get a chance to work with your company. I will give my best to meet up with the standard of the company. I hope you will consider me to work in your company. thank you mam.

Regards,
Angarika madhavi.
MANSI PEDNEKAR Jul 10, 2013 3:42 PM
RESPECTED MADAM,
HEARTIEST CONGRATULATION & BEST BEST WISHES FOR VEENA WORLD
I STAY IN GHATKOAPR(EAST). I WILL BE HONOURED IF I WILL GET AN OPPRTUNITY TO BE A PART OF YOUR ORGANISATION AS I HAVE A WORK EXPERIENCE OF 12 YEARS
Ragho Jayprakash Parab Jul 10, 2013 1:27 PM
Dear Madam,
Congratulations for opening new company.
I am really interested working with you in your office at Dadar. I request you to kindly consider me for your office in Dadar or else Vile Parle. My contact no. is 9869209614 / 9967372628.

Mayuri s Godkar Jul 10, 2013 12:34 PM
Hi and Gud afternoon, congrajulations . would love to work in your organisation. 9yrs experience , presently with TATA CAPITAL ( TC TRAVELS )for mr than 5 yrs , Have done IATA AND DIPLOMA.
Amit Saha Jul 10, 2013 12:27 PM
Wish you all the best
123
Receive the best of Travel content in your mailbox.
Enter your e-mail ID for our
Weekly e-Newsletter