Start-Up Forum: KePSLA
Anticipating the impact of technology, 13 years ago, TravelBiz Monitor introduced an industry-first live news portal, with hourly online reporting on travel, tourism, aviation and hospitality industries. Since then, we have created a niche for ourselves by providing analytical stories and statistical information to the travel trade on a regular basis. To keep this momentum going, the Editorial team has decided to showcase new-age technology products and services every month that have the potential to disrupt the market further. Moreover, the time now is also appropriate as the on-going pandemic has further widened the scope of using technology.
For this unique initiative, TravelBiz Monitor has partnered with ‘Start-up Mentor Board’, a visionary platform with credentials in business, technology, e-commerce, digital market place, payment solutions and IT infrastructure, to highlight the stories of new-age technology ideas. Start-up Mentor Board has been set-up as an initiative to mentor and guide the travel technology driven start–ups and facilitate collaboration in the larger travel ecosystem.
The Board is spearheaded by well-known thought leader Ashish Kumar, who is also the Co-Chairman of FICCI Travel Technology Committee. It comprises Bharti Maan, who has led start-ups to scale rapidly; Patrick Richards, an experienced travel industry leader in the UK; Chetan Kapoor, an analyst with deep understanding of the travel and tourism business and trends; Kartik Sharma, an artificial intelligence practitioner; Karthik Venkataraman, a digital transformation & an e-commerce visionary; Jure Bratkic, who led innovative solutions in the USA and Kyasha Bhoola, with expertise and advanced insight into the travel industry across Africa.
*One can register for the SMB Program at
Startup Name: KePSLA
Core Team: Deepak Mavinkurve, Mehe Jabeen, Nikhil Joel
Founding Year: 2016
Company Website: www.kepsla.com
KePSLA is a new age travel technology company that focuses on helping the hospitality industry with solutions that help them enhance their guest experiences. It focuses on organsing travel search data using Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning to provide an excellent experience for travellers while making it more rewarding for hoteliers.
Its solutions cover the entire spectrum of the traveller journey from creating inspiration, helping in research, improving the booking process, enhancing travel experiences & influencing advocacy. Our solutions help hotels do the following:
• Improve direct bookings on website.
• Understand Guest sentiments and provide impactful insights on hotel performance, guest engagement & market positioning that can be used by both large hotel chains and standalone hotels.
• Customised Technology Development for some of the best-known hospitality brands in the space of image recognition, brand experience metrics, etc.
• Tracking and improving travellers experiences in hotels.
• KePSLA provides sophisticated tools and technology that enables Guests to interact with hotel effortlessly. Cutting-edge technologies that use patent pending NLP solutions are our key strengths.
KePSLA now offers six products to hotels in the space of Guest Experience and they include:
1. Guest Experience Intelligence 4. CRM
2. Guest Survey technology 5. Touchless messaging
3. Content Management System 6. Rate Shopper
KePSLA now works with over 2,700 hotels around the world in 44 countries and with brands including Richmonde Group, Corsendonk, Selina, Fern Resorts, Remote Year, Mayfair Resorts, etc.